Since 2000 Touch-Needs' wide range of demonstration tools have been used by baby massage teachers worldwide. As the years have rolled by, we have improved and extended our range of demonstration dolls, enabling us to support many parenting professionals, such as, baby yoga instructors, swim teachers, midwives, babywearing consultants and breastfeeding counsellors.
In recent years, care homes who work with people living with dementia have found our dolls are perfect to support their clients' needs. We have, also, worked closely with physiotherapists to develop a range of dolls (100cm and 85cm dolls weighted to 5kg and 3.9kg ones with skeleton) so they had the perfect demonstration tools to remotely guide parents to undertake necessary exercises and movements with their child, via online link sessions.
In the past 21 years we have also expanded the range of products we stock, so also supply a wide range of resources for many professionals working with parents, children and babies, including high quality massage oils that are perfect for baby massage and 50 ml empty bottles.
It is through listening to our customers that gives Touch-Needs the drive needed to continually update and improve the products and the service they offer.
Touch-Needs believes in fair and ethical trading:
- We source our products from as near to home as possible and our demonstration dolls and massage oils come from no further than Europe
- Our plastic bottles currently have the least impact on the environment than any other plastic bottle available.
- As much as possible, we operate a paperless office, only printing what is absolutely necessary.
- Where possible, packaging is recycled, to further reduce our impact on the environment.
- Where it is not possible to recycle, we use the most environmentally friendly packaging we can source (such as recycled polybags and bubble wrap).
- Other than confidential waste, all recycleable materials in our offices and warehouse are recycled.
Placing Orders and Getting Hold of Us
Orders can be placed, via the website, at anytime; and now we have the 'guest customer' option, you don't even have to sign into an account.
If emailing an official Purchase Order to us, please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all queries or questions, please email: email@example.com
Getting Hold of Us By Phone
You can reach us on +44 (0)7773 398894
If, when you call you are directed to voice mail, please leave us a message, send us a text or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.